Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: error message saying could not init 3d system shader model 2.0 is required HELP!  (Read 10042 times)
farmerblar
Joined August 2012

« on: August 31, 2012, 11:36:21 am »

Hey!!
I have farming simulator 2011 and i used to play it on my computer and it worked fine. I havnt played in in 6 months and when i loaded it up i got that error message. This is the same computer i used to play it on so i dont know how my graphics card is out of date?? All my drivers are up to date so i really dont know what the problem is because it is the same computer i used to play it on Can anyone help me here???

Funny irish_ash
Veteran
Joined May 2012
I'm back!

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 11:37:47 am »

try installing ati catalyst center, i had the same problem not long back, an i installed it an it works fine,

edit: i think it only works with radeon grathics cards,

the links here if you wanna loook at it http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads.aspx
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:53:24 am by irish_ash » Logged
1x Good Advice 1x Thanks

jesus I haven't been on here in a long time,
farmerblar
Joined August 2012

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:18 pm »

thanks for the reply lad il give that a go thanks for the link!! i have amd vision graphics if that makes any sense to anyone

Funny irish_ash
Veteran
Joined May 2012
I'm back!

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 02:00:24 pm »

thanks for the reply lad il give that a go thanks for the link!! i have amd vision graphics if that makes any sense to anyone

are in that case i think you might want this one http://www.amd.com/uk/products/technologies/Pages/vision-engine.aspx

farmerblar
Joined August 2012

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 02:10:13 pm »

haha it worked thanks so much u truly are a lad and ur irish must be the luck of the irish good stuff many thanks from the black north haha

Funny irish_ash
Veteran
Joined May 2012
I'm back!

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 02:11:57 pm »

haha it worked thanks so much u truly are a lad and ur irish must be the luck of the irish good stuff many thanks from the black north haha

lol no problem mate, Smiley

raketas
Joined October 2012

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »

try installing ati catalyst center, i had the same problem not long back, an i installed it an it works fine,

edit: i think it only works with radeon grathics cards,

the links here if you wanna loook at it http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads.aspx

11johndeereman
Joined March 2012

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 09:27:29 pm »

im havig the same problom i downloaded this link nothing happen

Agree bassaddict
MVP
Joined May 2012

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 10:10:51 am »

What graphics card do you have?

XML is the key to solid modding knowledge.
The combined forum IQ is much higher than mine!

Don't provoke me, I'm crazy. Mwahahaha!
This is Hardcore - Free Album
Agree theSeb
1000+
Joined September 2012
Retired moderator and grumpy old person

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 10:56:24 am »

You need to download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card. If that does not work, then your graphics card is too old.

http://www.farming-simulator.com/support.php?lang=en
Solution: Farming Simulator requires the latest graphics card drivers. Please download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card. (NVIDIA, S3, Intel or AMD/ATI)

dandeere
Joined May 2010

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36:07 am »

hi guys just read your post iv got the same fault but im on a laptop a acer travel mate 5735 just under a year old.

i know laptops are bad and the graphic cards are not updateable! i have updated the drivers but no luck? i used to run 2011 on my dell laptop no trouble with a standard grapics card all i needed to do was update the driver and it worked! is there anything more i can do?
look forwade to your veiws

Dan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: