Home Mods Forum Chat Log In Sign Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farming Simulator 2013 is slow, Please Need Help Now !!!  (Read 9594 times)
Agree MK-3
Joined October 2012
Stalker in the woods

« on: November 03, 2012, 02:09:52 pm »

Hi guys

I'm sorry if there's already a topic like this but I need help quick.

Three days ago I pre-ordered FS13 (Farming simulator 2013) the special edition and when I got it in the post I
installed it immediately.
Once I started to play it I found that about every two minutes the game would lag or blip, whatever you call it Huh
then it would go back to normal then blip again and so on, it really messed me up while trying to play it.
Is it a glitch because the game is brand new and the people that made it haven't smoothed out the edges yet Huh.
Or is my laptop? its a acer aspire 5532 series I've tried it on game booster 3 but doesn't seem to make a difference and yes I did turn off ‘Multi-sample Antialiasing’ and ‘Anisotropic Filtering what ever that does Huh and I also have the game on (auto) low.

It really makes me angry, FS11 and pro farm 1 worked brilliantely, I thought that the next one would be able to run amazingly fast and on higher detail but turns out it doesn't Cry

Any help is welcome and Thanks in advance.

~MK-3

Agree bassaddict
MVP
Joined May 2012

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »

I guess it's your laptop. Googled it and seems like there are a few versions of that laptop. But one thing they all have in common: they are far below the minimum requirements. Very slow CPU and just an onboard GPU. That won't work with any 3D game.

XML is the key to solid modding knowledge.
The combined forum IQ is much higher than mine!

Don't provoke me, I'm crazy. Mwahahaha!
This is Hardcore - Free Album
Funny den brouwer
Veteran
Joined January 2012
Trains, GTA V and stuff....

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:16:02 pm »

http://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=122870.msg804528#msg804528

this helped for me, and i can run fs 13 with no problems!

Agree agriculture man
Veteran
Joined July 2012
doing things people wouldn't even dream of

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 02:20:36 pm »

i have an amd laptop not at  minimum requirements and it run fs2011 ok most the time and runs ETS2 perfect

mikeleahy
Joined February 2013

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 09:23:05 pm »

hi guys.  i got farming simulator 2011 last year (2012) and that was freezing a lot.  i got farming simulator 2013 and i thought it would work way better but it is accually worse.  i am playing it on a mac so i was expecting the graphics to be good.  al of a sudden the game just crahes and it is really anoying.  i hope someone knows the problem!!

Agree bassaddict
MVP
Joined May 2012

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:07:11 pm »

Gaming, Mac and good graphics in one sentence? Doesn't really fit together. Macs often has weak graphics which aren't really good for gaming. Does your Mac have an onboard graphics chip?

Agree Russ
Admin
Joined March 2009
We're only human

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 10:14:07 pm »

Gaming, Mac and good graphics in one sentence? Doesn't really fit together. Macs often has weak graphics which aren't really good for gaming. Does your Mac have an onboard graphics chip?
Not all Macs have weak graphics; blanket statements like these are a bit.. silly Smiley

I have a Core i7 mac with integrated Intel HD4000, plays the game perfectly on high settings (60fps). So it entirely depends which mac, and which graphics.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:15:44 pm by Russ » Logged

ily
Agree Marxtai
Joined December 2011

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »

I'm actually surprised about the HD4000, it seems much better than the HD3000 which could barely run anything at all. How well does it do when you set the AA and the filtering to max?

I've heard about people having some FPS issues when running the gamer at higher settings as soon as more mods and detailed maps come in with some card like the 560 Ti, yet it's a much better card than the HD4000, so I'm surprised by that.

Agree peter716
500+
Joined November 2012
Jesus died for you, you can be saved from sin

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 10:29:10 pm »

i have a acer aspire 5750 that runs it fine!

Agree bassaddict
MVP
Joined May 2012

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 09:13:35 am »

Not all Macs have weak graphics; blanket statements like these are a bit.. silly Smiley

I have a Core i7 mac with integrated Intel HD4000, plays the game perfectly on high settings (60fps). So it entirely depends which mac, and which graphics.
"often" isn't the same as "all". So that wasn't just a blanket statement.
And even if the HD4000 isn't bad (at least much better then the older Intel HD chips), it still can't compete with a decent dedicated GPU with dediated memory when it comes to gaming.
Based on my experiences I can't really believe that a HD4000 would be able to play FS on high settings @60fps. But since my Core i5 3570k also has a HD4000 I'm gonna try that.

Agree jakey969
500+
Joined June 2009

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 09:40:18 am »

Hi russ, do you find when your fps drops below 60 you get stuttering? I have a core i7 and a NVidia gt650 I also have the hd4000 but both chips stutter below 60fps im running Springhill with modteam mods.

Agree Russ
Admin
Joined March 2009
We're only human

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 04:22:43 pm »

Hi russ, do you find when your fps drops below 60 you get stuttering? I have a core i7 and a NVidia gt650 I also have the hd4000 but both chips stutter below 60fps im running Springhill with modteam mods.
I get slight stuttering but it's not really bad. Nothing below kinda 25fps.. still more than playable. Just got to be sensible about what mods you have any how many you have.

"often" isn't the same as "all". So that wasn't just a blanket statement.
Right, but then I read again your first sentences.. was just surprised as the "Macs are crap for gaming" vibe.

And even if the HD4000 isn't bad (at least much better then the older Intel HD chips), it still can't compete with a decent dedicated GPU with dediated memory when it comes to gaming.
I didn't say that, I said it was playable without stuttering - Not comparing it to dedicated GPUs.

Based on my experiences I can't really believe that a HD4000 would be able to play FS on high settings @60fps. But since my Core i5 3570k also has a HD4000 I'm gonna try that.
If you check back at my post, I said I have the core i7. The HD4000 chip will piggyback from the processor, so obviously the performance on your i5 will be lower..
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:26:13 pm by Russ » Logged

ily
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: