Home Mods Forum Explore Log In Sign Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS-UK mods  (Read 1777 times)
Funny jstipe
Joined February 2012

« on: November 09, 2012, 04:57:31 pm »

Why aren't we getting very many mods uploaded to this site yet? This is the only site i trust to get mods from.
1x Funny

Gold Medal Wxrthers
Veteran
Joined February 2012
Hello I'm Jack.

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:59:23 pm »

Why aren't we getting very many mods uploaded to this site yet? This is the only site i trust to get mods from.
Because they are now only taking quality mods with no errors.

Subscribe for weekly content of minecraft, Cod and Fifa 13
Agree Russ
Admin
Joined March 2009
We're only human

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 05:00:07 pm »

.. and the quality modders are still working. Be patient.
1x Agree

CURRENTLY AWAY - WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER MESSAGES!
Gold Medal davidtractormad
Restricted
Joined April 2011

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 05:04:11 pm »

Give the modders time to bring out the mods. I like the idea of getting mods with no errors. As russ said be patient. They will come when they are ready
1x Agree

Agree Sam123
The Dutchman
euroDZN
Joined June 2009
euroDZN - Designing quality mods for you.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 05:14:49 pm »

And if you can't wait, go over to Modhoster. There's plenty of rush jobs on there. Topped off with log errors, holes, broken bits and everything.

But please, try and be patient. The modders are not just working on their mods, they're also trying to figure out the new game, and trying to enjoy it. Several things have changed since FS11, so it's a bit of a puzzle. That takes time, especially with Giants not releasing their base scripts just yet, or that promised patch.

Patience folks, patience. Wink
2x Agree 1x Funny

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Agree Hitperson
Angry and Ginger
Born to post
Joined February 2011
"Mad Jack" Churchill

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »

And if you can't wait, go over to Modhoster. There's plenty of rush jobs on there. Topped off with log errors, holes, broken bits and everything.

But please, try and be patient. The modders are not just working on their mods, they're also trying to figure out the new game, and trying to enjoy it. Several things have changed since FS11, so it's a bit of a puzzle. That takes time, especially with Giants not releasing their base scripts just yet, or that promised patch.

Patience folks, patience. Wink

yep, certainly i'm waiting to see what the Scripting SDK includes.

Agree a@a contracter
Veteran
Joined April 2012
A&A

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 05:19:19 pm »

all good things come along when you wait  im in no rush   i no when  mods  come out  it be worth the wait

Gold Medal Scorpion210
OEB Modding
Joined July 2011

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 05:28:04 pm »

The modders are not just working on their mods, they're also trying to figure out the new game, and trying to enjoy it.

....not to mention jobs, school, family, friends...

Waiting for a mod is worth it when you can just "plug and play" rather than have four updated versions being released within 2 days. For one, I'm looking forward to using mods where I don't have to convert suchAndSuch.xml to utf-8, I don't have to change Fendt to Deutz to get sound files working, and my personal favorite....no more "translation of bottom arm of attacherJoint 1 is not 0/0/0"...WOOHOO!!  Grin
1x Agree

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: