Home Mods Forum Explore Log In Sign Up
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Support] PJ Trailers 40\' Gooseneck Flatbed with Ramps  (Read 10029 times)
Agree Jack Shepard
Regular
Joined September 2011

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:35 pm »

this trailer look good but it's not working whit the ford pickup http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/29993 ,, so you need to make a pickup truck to pull it  , because we have only this pickup truck on FS-UK web site

Agree AlbertL
Restricted
Joined July 2012
Leave us long haired country boy's alone

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 07:33:13 pm »

this GMC topkick works perfectly with this mod
for good working scaled truck look here,
http://www.americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=464

but if haveing problems, try the other download link i provided below.

Thanks kscorrections
Joined November 2011

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 07:37:47 pm »

just tried the one on American Eagles modding website and it works great again heres the link if anyone needs it

http://www.americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=459
1x Thanks

Gold Medal BigCountry
Regular
Joined January 2011

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 07:45:30 pm »

I'm looking into it guys. The trailer passed the FSUK test which is why it was approved and works for many people, so most likely it is a mod conflict with a mod you have that you got from somewhere other than FSUK.

In most cases it is caused by different versions of beleuchtungV3 being used in your mods.

You have to edit the F350 found on this site. It is using FS11 attacher joints. The trailer is using FS13 attacher joints, because...... shocker, it's a FS13 mod. Wink.

Try using it with Giants siga dolly and a tractor until niceguy updates his F350 as he stated he would in his support topic.

The script code for fixing the truck to pull FS13 trailers was posted in both this support topic and the F350 support topic.

Also, it will help us to help you, if you post log reports when claiming you are having issues with a mod.

Update - I apologize guys, I uploaded the wrong version of the trailer. The fix was so minor I did not notice, and it works for people that have not corrupted their game with bad mods which is why it works for some and not others. I will ask Napalm to swap out the files as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:53:32 pm by BigCountry » Logged
2x Good Advice

Agree AlbertL
Restricted
Joined July 2012
Leave us long haired country boy's alone

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 07:56:22 pm »

I'm looking into it guys. The trailer passed the FSUK test which is why it was approved and works for many people, so most likely it is a mod conflict with a mod you have that you got from somewhere other than FSUK.

In most cases it is caused by different versions of beleuchtungV3 being used in your mods.

You have to edit the F350 found on this site. It is using FS11 attacher joints. The trailer is using FS13 attacher joints, because...... shocker, it's a FS13 mod. Wink.

Try using it with Giants siga dolly and a tractor until niceguy updates his F350 as he stated he would in his support topic.

The script code for fixing the truck to pull FS13 trailers was posted in both this support topic and the F350 support topic.

Also, it will help us to help you, if you post log reports when claiming you are having issues with a mod.

Update - I apologize guys, I uploaded the wrong version of the trailer. The fix was so minor I did not notice, and it works for people that have not corrupted their game with bad mods which is why it works for some and not others. I will ask Napalm to swap out the files as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I thought that was what happend Big C, why i gave the link to the aem verssion.
So we know your human.
Thank you for all the work you put into your mods for us.

Gold Medal BigCountry
Regular
Joined January 2011

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 08:00:43 pm »

I will upload the correct version again. Sorry, if it wasn't working for you, please delete, the next one will. Thanks.
2x Gold Medal 1x Agree

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: