Home Mods Forum Chat Log In Sign Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Cheat!  (Read 4609 times)
Agree Hazzaboy19
Regular
Joined August 2012
2 throttle positions... ON or OFF!

« on: April 11, 2013, 04:20:34 pm »

I am willing to TRY a money cheat for ETS 2. And I am just wanting someone to help me find a good money cheat and inform me as to how to use it. I have only recently just bought this game, so have the original patch etc.. Know practically nothing about ETS. Please help people.

Many thanks in advance..
Hazzaboy19

Agree Bob Tekkit
Regular
Joined January 2013

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 11:26:55 am »

Do a quick search for ETS2 mod sites and look for a mod called superreich-mod. You add this to your mod folder and instead of just giving yourself a huge start off capital you earn much bigger rewards for doing the work. I know it still takes time but it seems much easier to me than using that cheat engine thing (some people have reported it as holding a virus or other nasties!?!)

I used it when I first started with the game and it took 2 - 3 deliveries before I bought my first truck! I ended up with an insane amount of money/drivers and trucks before I switched to a new profile and started again. Wink

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Funny _tractorman_
Regular
Joined July 2011
If in Doubt, Flat Out.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 11:29:17 am »

I have a money for ETS2 that allows you have 1,000,000,000 by just buying a new paint for your truck! I got it from ETS2.lt if that helps!

Agree Rondo
2000+
Joined August 2010
Alittle Ohio

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »

Could some1 indicate a good working map? A map that NOT crash every so often or stops every 15 minutes?

Sorry wrong place:(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:22:56 pm by Rondo » Logged

Agree JD Is Good For Me
The Princess of Ponies.
Regular
Joined February 2013
No matter what the weather is...We still give out!

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 12:53:38 pm »

If you watch this guy here he can show you how to get money as well as more Points...Something like that...

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Money Hack with Cheat Engine (100% working)powered by Aeva

Agree nealmac
3000+
Joined July 2010

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 04:36:11 pm »

Do a quick search for ETS2 mod sites and look for a mod called superreich-mod. You add this to your mod folder and instead of just giving yourself a huge start off capital you earn much bigger rewards for doing the work. I know it still takes time but it seems much easier to me than using that cheat engine thing (some people have reported it as holding a virus or other nasties!?!)

I used it when I first started with the game and it took 2 - 3 deliveries before I bought my first truck! I ended up with an insane amount of money/drivers and trucks before I switched to a new profile and started again. Wink
Do NOT use this mod. It gives you something like €10 million, or something ludicrous like that. And immediately all the fun has gone out of the game, because you can't reverse it's effects. It totally ruined my game.

If you're adamant that you want to use a money cheat, I'd advise you to use the cheat engine and just give yourself the bare amount of money that you need.

Agree Bob Tekkit
Regular
Joined January 2013

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

Do NOT use this mod. It gives you something like €10 million, or something ludicrous like that. And immediately all the fun has gone out of the game, because you can't reverse it's effects. It totally ruined my game.

If you're adamant that you want to use a money cheat, I'd advise you to use the cheat engine and just give yourself the bare amount of money that you need.

Seriously? you couldn't stop using it after you had made enough? It doesn't "give" you anything it simply increases the amount you receive per delivery. I only left it running for so long as I wasn't playing "to win" but merely enjoying the driving aspect of it. I was a driver for 30 years irl until my health failed and forced me into a wheelchair.

Why didn't you just start a new profile if it had that much of an effect on you?

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Agree Dave_Boughen
Eire Agri #1 fan!!!11
3000+
Joined December 2009

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 05:33:53 pm »

You do have the option of removing the mod after any amount of deliveries. You dont have to keep it running until you accumulate 10 million ets2 pounds.

]
Agree nealmac
3000+
Joined July 2010

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:22:04 am »

Seriously? you couldn't stop using it after you had made enough? It doesn't "give" you anything it simply increases the amount you receive per delivery. I only left it running for so long as I wasn't playing "to win" but merely enjoying the driving aspect of it. I was a driver for 30 years irl until my health failed and forced me into a wheelchair.

Why didn't you just start a new profile if it had that much of an effect on you?
You do have the option of removing the mod after any amount of deliveries. You dont have to keep it running until you accumulate 10 million ets2 pounds.
Thanks for the advice, guys, but I know this already. The problem is, that it gave me too much money (something like 12 million) and levelled me up completely, so now, my attitude is, what's the point in even playing any more? You can't make it reduce your money, so yes, I had to start a new profile.

Agree mr s13 silvia
Regular
Joined October 2012
Aussie as a mozzie!

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 11:34:49 pm »

I gave up trying to get Cheat Engine to work with the latest patch (1.3.1) of ETS2 - nothing I did seemed to work, so instead I wrote myself a very simple little mod which I call my "Economy mod", installed it into the game, and now I find the game a lot more fun for me. I.E one job I was doing (Leige to Paris) would have netted me 30,000 pounds, with my mod I earned 45,000 pounds - so as you can see, not a massive mod, but for me and how I play, it is working just fine.
If anyone wants my mod, PM me and I'll send it to your email in a .zip file

There is no doubt that without a doubt I am undoubtedly awesome at Farming Sim!

Game Developer - Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games, Evocca College Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: