FS17 - BallyMoon Castle, Co.Carlow, Ireland....

Seen 19905 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
pumapower50
1000+
Joined February 2013
Wee Northern Ireland
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2017, 11:49:22 pm »

Haven't been on here in ages but a map like this makes me want to get back playing FS! Great work.

Flat to the mat with the party hat👌
BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2017, 10:35:04 pm »

Thank You Everyone as we really appreciate the great support which is what drives us to carry on with this project so thank you all so much as it really means a lot to the gang...    Wink...  This is the main reason why we want to produce this Special Map as it is for the Community

The Team i must say are enjoying this project so much and as it comes together more piece by piece they get more and more excited which is Great!.......  Is it Quality Assured... well this would explain why i made Robbie the Project Leader for this Map.. Robbie is probably one of the most meticulous mappers i have come across so with that it is an easy guarantee that of course this map is totally based on Quality as he can spot a hairline gap from 100 meters away so there is no forgiveness if your a millimeter or two out of line...  but that takes a lot of time away from you so hence why my dear friend BernieScS is here and is a main support for this map and as you can see he has not let us down but is actually one of the most passionate mod/mappers you will come across.....  I don't want to forget about my little man Benw11 as he is always there ready to support anything we do and never hesitates when asked something.......  Of course you have me there "Blobby"  i am there making a fuss about things as always and been a pain in the azz but it's what i do and a lot of things goes on behind the scenes that most don't ever get to see......  but that is what is unique about the team and for us it's about making the most realistic maps to the best of our ability that the Community would and will really enjoy!

So overall the guys have been working their hearts out on projects and models and thank you Guys so much....

Amazing bunch of Guys and an Amazing Team!

Again Mappers Paradise would like to Thank Everyone for their support for The Team

Greetz

Blobby   @Mappers Paradise

robbie
Area Moderator
Joined August 2011
We all get one chance in life, make it important

« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2017, 12:34:59 am »

Nearly made me cry that did?

With my hatred OCD and wanting to make sure every mm is correct? I am sorry this may take a little longer? but you's can all blame me for that I am tough to take it, Honest? Thanks for the kind words blobby and Yeah you are and we are working massively hard behind the curtains to get this map looking as real and playable as possible? and NO bernieSCS not the curtains on the cow sheds? which I am sure you said you can animate no worries, so when ready I will give you a shout. That said I hope all you's have enjoyed the updates so far and wait until we get the sheep area and the rest of the map also sorted with further updated as this will look good for sure?

ts115man
Joined December 2013

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:56 pm »

Hi,
    I am from this area and I'm familiar with the layout of smyths farmyard. I have an edited picture taken from google images showing the layout. Hope this is of some use, Smiley
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:27:27 pm by ts115man » Logged
robbie
Area Moderator
Joined August 2011

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2017, 03:29:30 pm »

Hi,
    I am from this area and I'm familiar with the layout of smyths farmyard. I have an edited picture taken from google images showing the layout. Hope this is of some use, SmileyQuoted Image - Click to view

Thanks but your link to the picture seems to be broken, but do appreciate any pictures that anyone can get a hold of, we do have Google maps for reference but very limited to the actual buildings inside? but again appreciate all your efforts and support

Can see it now thank you
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:31:19 pm by robbie » Logged

BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2017, 04:00:56 pm »

Hello Everyone

This is just a small update on ingame pics for BallyMoon Castle and we hope you like the pictures   Grin

Thanks Everyone for the great support and kind Comments it's what drives us to do this...

Greetz    Grin

scania_r730
Joined January 2016

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2017, 04:30:49 pm »

very nice ,is their anyone on the team that does videos ? as videos give of the best view of a map Smiley ,looking great guys
AMG Gaming
Veteran
Joined August 2016
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »

Seeing this map makes me want to visit Ireland...
Amazing details!!!  Shocked
robbie
Area Moderator
Joined August 2011

« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2017, 10:24:19 pm »

Thank you for comments and also the details we are adding is as close to the vision we are looking at on Google Maps? that said BernieSCS is sure making me smile with all his awesome models that are sure bringing so much life to this map and realism, when looking at these new pictures updated by BlobbyFarmer and look at the textures of the Castle?> it's then you really question yourself is that a real picture of game? Personally I have not tried the map in game as yet? I have opened it in the game but not actually looked around to see what looks like what? I have just merely opened up to make sure things look like they should, basically like mappers do just to make sure their work "WORKS" so to speak? but again looking at these pictures I am also getting excited into the progression of this map also, again I can't say this enough? we are self employed and only have limited times, BernieSCS is also in Germany and also a Manager so we all have very strict a RL dealings to sort first, but we are trying to get this map done with limited time we have, thank you everyone for following and making the comments also that makes us smile but there is like mentioned a good few things in this map that has never been in maps before, BernieSCS models are sure going to be used in many more maps when you guys get this map, but also a few secret things we are leaving until the end.

Again a massive Thanks from and on behalf of Mappers Paradise

and also a massive thanks for the help with over head detailed view of Smyths farm really appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page