Pages: [1]
  Print  
Mike3650
MVP
Joined October 2014
As mad as a March hare.
England England

« on: October 28, 2016, 04:25:57 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod '4Real Module 01 - Crop destruction' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

Dzi4d3k
500+
Joined April 2015

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 02:03:56 pm »

On dedicated server (no sure if on SP also) driving on filed causes reverting growth stage to previous in no wheel tracks were made after sowing crops.
kahfs
Joined August 2016
Denmark Denmark

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 11:09:13 am »

Just a first impression on the new mod for FS17. Crop destruction was also part of my FS15 play. I did find the destruction to be exagerated, even by sprayers with thin wheels.

I tried the new mod for FS17, and again found the destruction to be exagerated. With the need to use the weeding implement, the number of tram lines increases significantly, ending up with way too much crop destruction. Reluctantly, I decided to remove the mod again.

In my opinion, grass fields should not have any crop destruction, neither should row crops like potatoes and sugarbeets.

best regards. -kahfs
theSeb
MVP
Joined September 2012
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:16:07 am »

Just a first impression on the new mod for FS17. Crop destruction was also part of my FS15 play. I did find the destruction to be exagerated, even by sprayers with thin wheels.

I tried the new mod for FS17, and again found the destruction to be exagerated. With the need to use the weeding implement, the number of tram lines increases significantly, ending up with way too much crop destruction. Reluctantly, I decided to remove the mod again.

In my opinion, grass fields should not have any crop destruction, neither should row crops like potatoes and sugarbeets.

best regards. -kahfs

It's possible to make the destruction area smaller and to modify this to only act on certain crops (for example, not to destroy grass). That's what I've done and I am happy with the mod now.
RandalFinch
Regular
Joined September 2015

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 01:54:36 pm »

Is there a way to change which wheels destroy crops? I would like only the narrow wheels to destroy crops as I use these to make my tramlines. But I would also like normal and wide tires to not destroy crops because I use course play and sometimes the workers ruin the crop.

Thanks.  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page