Rattle Snake Valley - USA - x 4 - (wip) Somethingonmyshoe2 (FS17)

Seen 29893 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
showgunn84
Regular
Joined July 2010

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2017, 05:32:08 pm »

Been pretty quiet in here last couple days. Playing on Bindlbach trying to keep me occupied till Rattle Snake Valley is realeased wich hopefully will be soon.

Sempiternus
Joined December 2016
United States United States

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2017, 05:57:03 pm »

Planning on getting a server for this map. QUITE glad i didn't get it yet. With the size of this map having my buddy wait until i am online is counter productive. So, a server is the way to go.

"I'd Rather Be Farming"
Semp
BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2017, 01:39:28 pm »

The Map has now been uploaded to the Modhub and awaiting testing .....  Please refer to Giants website for release and support...

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:16:41 pm by BlobbyFarmer » Logged

Dzi4d3k
500+
Joined April 2015

« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2017, 08:52:45 am »

I wonder why it is so quite here now after the map was released.
Apologies if I missed support thread, but I would report some minor warnings on Dedicated Server to make further versions of map look
more professional:

Code:
Space character not recommended in filename: 'maps/newparts/log stack/holzpolter_diffuse.dds'
Space character not recommended in filename: 'maps/newparts/log stack/holzpolter_normal.dds'
Space character not recommended in filename: 'maps/newparts/log stack/holzpolter_specular.dds'
DDS texture file 'maps/newparts/lumbershed/wiata_Kiler199630/WiataAmbient_Occlusion.dds' is too big. Size 32.00 MB (max. 12.00 MB)
Space character not recommended in filename: 'maps/PS/foragePS - Kopie.i3d'
Space character not recommended in filename: 'maps/PS/foragePS.i3d - Kopie.shapes'

Again I'm very thankful for great map and appreciate lot of work put in it. If you find it relevant to fix these small issues, note that everyone who has FS17, has also his own copy of Dedicated Software, and checking for such issues is a matter of few minutes.
BernieSCS
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013
Germany Germany

« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2017, 09:42:12 am »

I wonder why it is so quite here now after the map was released.
Apologies if I missed support thread, but I would report some minor warnings on Dedicated Server to make further versions of map look
more professional:

Again I'm very thankful for great map and appreciate lot of work put in it. If you find it relevant to fix these small issues, note that everyone who has FS17, has also his own copy of Dedicated Software, and checking for such issues is a matter of few minutes.

There only has to set in   " _ "  between log & stack : "maps/Newparts/log_stack/holzpolter.dds
and do not copy PS `s in the Editor--- each PS must be imported .. ( no copy and p )
The WiataAmbient_Occlusion.dds ..is only to big..

Not that big problem..you can solve this very quick ;-)
Dzi4d3k
500+
Joined April 2015

« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2017, 09:44:34 am »

Well, I know how to fix them, and I know that these doesn't cause any problems to gameplay.
My post was just a small tip to make things better :-)

Edit:
I saw post where people think that mods are broken because of such warnings, so better not to have them at all to not confuse  unaware people.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:47:16 am by Dzi4d3k » Logged
BernieSCS
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013
Germany Germany

« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2017, 09:58:59 am »

Well, I know how to fix them, and I know that these doesn't cause any problems to gameplay.
My post was just a small tip to make things better :-)

Edit:
I saw post where people think that mods are broken because of such warnings, so better not to have them at all to not confuse  unaware people.

yes your right..this should not be a problem to play the game... I just wanted to support something ;-)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:15:16 am by BernieSCS » Logged
BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013

« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2017, 01:09:10 pm »

Thanks Bernie ....

The support for this map is at Giants website, Please report all issues there.

Topic now Locked!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page