[Support] Coldborough Park Farm 17

Seen 14774 times - 0 Members and 3 Guests are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Hendi
Joined December 2016
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2017, 05:37:46 pm »

Looking good looking forward to the update! Best map in the consoles by far!
Highlander21
Joined December 2016
Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2017, 09:08:05 pm »

Really looking forward to this update. Love the map, even my 7 year old son keeps asking is it uploaded yet. Keep up the great work.

If you cannot do the dirty work yourself don't ask others to do it.
BulletBill83
BulletBill Designs
Joined August 2014
I like maps...

« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2017, 09:15:23 pm »

Lovely to hear everyone is enjoying the map.

The update version is almost ready to send off to GIANTS, just got a few tiny little niggles to edit.

Once I've sent it off to GIANTS i will let everyone know.

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2017, 09:40:58 pm »

You've sorted the tipCols on the clamps now then Sam?  The latest link I have seems to date back to the 6th, so I wasn't aware you'd worked on the map further.
BulletBill83
BulletBill Designs
Joined August 2014
I like maps...

« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2017, 09:48:16 pm »

You've sorted the tipCols on the clamps now then Sam?  The latest link I have seems to date back to the 6th, so I wasn't aware you'd worked on the map further.

It seems to be working ok now. The TipCols have been a right pain to get spot on.

p.s. Apologies also for forgetting your name in my earlier post thanking all those who have tested for me. I have added your name now.

this_is_gav
MVP
Joined December 2010

« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2017, 10:07:38 pm »

Don't worry about that. It's a privilege to get the chance to do a bit of testing for such a map.

I was just curious as the previous link still worked, and I kept looking to see if there was an update to test, but the file itself hadn't been changed (the CPF.i3d was still dated the 6th, the same as the last one I tested).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:10:20 pm by this_is_gav » Logged
Oscar_8599
Regular
Joined March 2016
Born to Farm
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2017, 10:21:03 pm »

It seems to be working ok now. The TipCols have been a right pain to get spot on.

Yep, the tipCols are a pain in the a** to get working right, i have been working on those on my map for over a month now and still aint done!! So i feel the pain! Cheesy

Ropster
Joined January 2012

« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2017, 11:24:10 am »

Love the this map very much.
 Just one thing I think would be really cool but it isnt't nessesery.
Wouldn't it be nice that you have a working workshop in the garage on the main Farm? The one where the combine is stored when you start a new game. so you dont have to buy that.
Well its just an idea
ccs101
MVP
Joined September 2012
Use the force...
United States United States

« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2017, 11:34:03 am »

Love the this map very much.
 Just one thing I think would be really cool but it isnt't nessesery.
Wouldn't it be nice that you have a working workshop in the garage on the main Farm? The one where the combine is stored when you start a new game. so you dont have to buy that.
Well its just an idea

or you can just (in GE) copy the Vehicle Sell Trigger from the store to your barn, rename it to the Workshop Trigger and in the user attributes, add the boolean "ownWorkshop" then check the box... this is what removes the $1000 charge every time you customize your stuff... Smiley
harvster01
Joined October 2015

« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2017, 02:03:12 pm »

Hey guys, great map love it. Smiley But i am worried now because i really need/want to fill the silage pit for cows but was put off because daggerwin and lady kid said there was a big problem with the pits  Angry. last thing i want is to put lots of time and effort into the map then lose everything when it updates. please help and reply asap, thanks.  Huh
redrummed
Regular
Joined March 2012

« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2017, 04:08:48 pm »

Just a question, what don't the silage clamps recognise a forage wagon of grass, I have to use the tip anywhere key when dumping in the clamp, as you could imagine this is a disaster when using courseplay, (it happens when I do not use course play aswell) I think old steams is the same.

I can level it no problem once its dumped, does the clamp only recognise chaff in a trailer???

I am using all vanilla equipment

Thanks
drgarbanzo
Joined November 2016

« Reply #266 on: January 16, 2017, 10:19:59 am »

I've always had to "tip anywhere" with the silage pits regardless of the map I'm playing on. FS17 is my first Farming Sim game I will admit but I had no idea there was any other way of filling a village pit in this game
ThyR00tBeer
Regular
Joined November 2016

« Reply #267 on: January 16, 2017, 10:52:47 am »

Just a question, what don't the silage clamps recognise a forage wagon of grass, I have to use the tip anywhere key when dumping in the clamp, as you could imagine this is a disaster when using courseplay, (it happens when I do not use course play aswell) I think old steams is the same.

I can level it no problem once its dumped, does the clamp only recognise chaff in a trailer???

I am using all vanilla equipment

Thanks

Yes in fs17 there is no unload option like the grain silos, the silage clamps are all managed by the tipcol layer now so you can only "tip anywhere" when using the clamps.
redrummed
Regular
Joined March 2012

« Reply #268 on: January 16, 2017, 11:09:49 am »

Yes in fs17 there is no unload option like the grain silos, the silage clamps are all managed by the tipcol layer now so you can only "tip anywhere" when using the clamps.

Thanks, I actually got my courseplay driver to tip automatically, when he reverses to the edge of the clamp it says tip trigger reached and he tips just on the very edge of the clamp. Perfect for me waiting in the JCB to level and compact it
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page