[Support] Amazone ZAM1501 Pack

Seen 265 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
realfarmertom
500+
Joined May 2009

« on: March 18, 2017, 08:38:26 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'Amazone ZAM1501 Pack' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

realfarmertom
500+
Joined May 2009

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 10:57:22 am »

Curious to know if any one has any trouble with this mod or wether there are things people don't like or would like changing?! As there have been some people giving it a low star rating?! Just would like some  feedback as to why?!

treeper
Regular
Joined April 2015

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 12:50:28 pm »

The mod looks perfectly fine to me. The only thing that seemed a little off at the beginning was the fertlizer consumption, it was going down a lot faster than I was used to with the Bredal. Then I remembered that I was using the 36m version and I also looked at the xml and saw that you use the same consumption rate anyway. I will be using the spreader in my game, its larger working width (which exists in real life) saves me some precious time. I only wish it was possible to adjust spreading width in those spreaders so that we don't have to waste fertilizer when there is only a narrow strip of the field left to fertilize, but I suppose that involves a lot of scripting sorcery.
Farmer_Bell
Regular
Joined January 2015

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 01:18:54 pm »

Mod is working perfectly well for me as well.
I like having the options to select sizes, as Treeper said, it would be nice if it was adjustable on the fly for doing small strips etc.
My only other thought is that it would be nice if the different spreader widths were available as design options in the store, so rather than having 4 separate spreaders, we could have just one with 4 width options. This would also mean that it would be possible to alter the workwidth in the farm workshop. However, I dont know if the game would allow that.
Other than that, a cracking mod.
Cheers
james 1057
Veteran
Joined May 2009

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 01:44:50 pm »

same here, great mod, works well with your plough and sprayer, thank you.
realfarmertom
500+
Joined May 2009

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 10:45:18 am »

that's good news thanks for the feed back guys. The next mod will help your real life farming role play...... ;p

james 1057
Veteran
Joined May 2009

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 11:22:50 am »

that's good news thanks for the feed back guys. The next mod will help your real life farming role play...... ;p

Wow any clue's,  Sounds intriguing love things that improve my realism, keep up the great work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page