Home Mods Forum Explore Log In Sign Up
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: American Mod Team  (Read 25650 times)
Agree johndeere 4255
1000+
Joined May 2009
American Eagles Mod Team

« on: March 19, 2011, 04:26:09 am »

hey guys so ive been talking to a few people about a american mod team, and well ive had enough of talking about it, lets get some action going lol. so im gonna start all over on the mod team, dump everything and start over just with 3 people:

me (johndeere 4255)
slopoke 7166
superlooper53

yep thats it....for now, what this topic is for is "applications" you should put what you would like to apply for, like map making, modeling equipment, scripting ect. now please only apply if you have experience and as we get going maybe we will accept a few newbies and teach them, if you have made mods let us know on the application any other information you would like to share, include stuff like that.

since its getting nice out and were getting ready to move to south carolina in a few months, thing might get a little hectic from time to time but thats half the fun of it, so lets here it, lets see those skill us americans have and put together a awesome modding team, ill leave this topic go for a week or so, if we need or want you i will contact you and put a final list of the team up when we have chosen a team
1x Gold Medal

Gold Medal Sim3.09S
Nothin runs like a DEERE
Restricted
Joined March 2010
Country Boy.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:32:09 am »

great idea!!!! im somewhat new to modding, but i know how to change out sounds, add things to tractors, etc. id love to know more on how to edit models and such and i know quite a few things about mapping..im so good i can build a map from start to finish with almost no help. if ye cant accept me thats okay, i understand Wink i can just learn in my own time! Grin

God Bless America
No Tractor, Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, or 4Wheeler Brand is superior to the others. Get over it.
Gold Medal superlooper53
Regular
Joined December 2010

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 04:43:38 am »

Finally it has begun haha. Let the fun begin
3x Gold Medal

Agree johndeere 4255
1000+
Joined May 2009
American Eagles Mod Team

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 05:18:06 am »

thats what im saying, let the fun begin lol, i really cant wait to see how thing progress, im not looking to a small dinky team, im looking for a great nicely skilled team to pump out some high quality mods, lets get things started, we are really in need of a good scripter, so thats very high on the list, and sim i think you'd work out great on the mod team, so, so far so good for you, heck out of the amount of applications so far posted id say your in first place lol  Tongue
1x Agree

Agree slopoke7166
500+
Joined May 2010

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 05:29:50 am »

hmm sounds like this might be fun.lol  are we gonna have a secret team of testers too?

Gold Medal Sim3.09S
Nothin runs like a DEERE
Restricted
Joined March 2010
Country Boy.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 05:32:10 am »

thats what im saying, let the fun begin lol, i really cant wait to see how thing progress, im not looking to a small dinky team, im looking for a great nicely skilled team to pump out some high quality mods, lets get things started, we are really in need of a good scripter, so thats very high on the list, and sim i think you'd work out great on the mod team, so, so far so good for you, heck out of the amount of applications so far posted id say your in first place lol  Tongue

thanks! glad to be in it! now lets bring out some mods and maps that Americans want!! Grin
hmm sounds like this might be fun.lol  are we gonna have a secret team of testers too?

ooo thats a good one Roll Eyes

God Bless America
No Tractor, Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, or 4Wheeler Brand is superior to the others. Get over it.
Gold Medal BigCountry
Regular
Joined January 2011

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 06:04:23 am »

Hey JD, I'd like to be a part of the team too. Right now I'm in to making American equipment, mostly trucks at the moment, but I sure could use the help of a mod team to get those last little bugs out that have me poundin my head in frustration. Here's a pic of my current WIP mods and a few I've already uploaded. And by the way, when we gonna do some work at Zell farms MP? I need to farm, these mods are making me nuts  Tongue.

Agree jobyrns72
500+
Joined January 2010

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 06:59:18 am »

Map editing, little map making, learning scripting. i can change scripts, I can edit mods. Just a little bit of everything

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:01:36 am by jobyrns72 » Logged

Agree Sniper214
MVP
Joined May 2010
When you're uhunemployed, weekends are meaningless

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 08:17:58 am »

Indeed, sounds good. Im experienced in map making and modeling objects and buildings. If there's room sign me up. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:22:08 am by Sniper214 » Logged

I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disc.
Gold Medal superlooper53
Regular
Joined December 2010

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 06:51:10 pm »

We need a good scripter or 2 for sure. If yall know anyone or if you are let us know!

Agree sweeneyboi999
Regular
Joined August 2010
Employee at GRASSMEN Ltd

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 06:57:08 pm »

i cud be a in game tester or a beta in-gamer

_
  l   l _
  0---o
Agree tydeere
Farming bread and corn fed too
500+
Joined June 2009
thats what i was born, bread and corn fed to do

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 03:41:51 am »

id like to give it a shot with ya you have seen just some of the stuf im working on.lol

THIS IS GOD'S COUNTRY!! IM JUST TAKING CARE OF IT...
Gold Medal Sim3.09S
Nothin runs like a DEERE
Restricted
Joined March 2010
Country Boy.

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 03:45:54 am »

view the topic "american equitment" go thru the pages and you'll see what the other members are working on Grin

God Bless America
Agree johndeere 4255
1000+
Joined May 2009
American Eagles Mod Team

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 03:57:59 am »

Ok guys the results are in lol, so over the past week ive gotten replies here and pm's, now obviously everybody that wants to be cannot be in, i dont want to make anybody upset or whatever but i picked ppl who ive seen their work, whom i trust, and who has posted their work, so here's who made it to the team:

The Three bosses as you could say lol

johndeere 4255, me obviouly lol (founder)

slopoke 7166

tydeere

here are the catagories ive picked for the ppl i have chosen (if you have decicded not to join and your name is here let me know, or if you dont want to be what i have you down for)

Moddelers

johndeere 4255
superlooper53
Farmer9120
ThompsonM06
benklar

Edits

tydeere
jobryns72
bigcountry

Mappers

johndeere 4255
Sim3.09s
superlooper53
jobyrns72
RUSTYDOG

Scripters/script editors

bigcountry
jobryns72

if you are up here and have other skill let me know and ill add you to something else, this is just based off of what ive seen, and have heard, we are sill needing a scripter as of right now, we will have our own website but just for our mods and to follow our mods things like that, i would never try to compete with ls-uk  Wink

at the moment all jobs are filled, except scripters.  Wink
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:58:12 pm by johndeere 4255 » Logged
2x Gold Medal

Gold Medal superlooper53
Regular
Joined December 2010

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 04:01:54 am »

sounds good. we got a few things rolling already this is gonna be great

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: