Ford Force Conversions
There was a time when Four Wheel Drive wasn't a factory fitted option on tractors. Independent companies such as County and Roadless made conversions of mainstream 2wd tractors aimed users requiring high traction and pulling ability. The success of these early conversions paved the way for tractor manufacturers to offer 4wd as an “in house” option. Today the majority of tractors are 4wd, with 2wd versions of anything over 60hp being very uncommon.
These tractors are 4wd conversions of our Ford Force Tractors. Available HERE
The pack contains the following tractors:
- County 754: 75 hp
- County 944: 94 hp
- County 1124: 112 hp
- Doe D150: 2 x 75hp - 150hp
- Mailam 5001 Crawler - 78hp
- Roadless Ploughmaster - 75hp
The pack also contains:
- Dual Wheels trailer
- Flotation Wheels trailer
- Bailey Low Loader trailer
Useful hints and tips
YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST PATCH INSTALLED - UPDATE HERE
- The pick up hitch on everything apart from the Mailam 5001 can be moved up and down - Ctrl + V
- Wheeled tractors also have the choice of a drawbar as well - stand behind the tractor with nothing attached and follow the F1 menu
- Stand at the front of the Ploughmaster to toggle front weights
- Dual Wheels are for use with County and Doe Tractors only
- Flotation wheels are for use with County Tractors only
- If the original Ford Force tractors are installed, the dual wheels for the Force pack can be used with the Ploughmaster. Download HERE
- To add dual wheels, park beside the wheel trailer and press "," when at a complete standstill
- The Bailey trailer must be folded down for loading/unloading - press X
- To install ramps, fold down the trailer and unhook it. Then stand beside the drawbar and press X
- To lock/unlock the load press O
This mod and NI modding are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
You are free:
To Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Only the original web link address can be used, so a link to FS-UK.com must be used, opposed to the work being uploaded to another site.
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
You are welcome to edit the mod for your personal use. You may not edit the model, skin, or add things on, and then release it, under any circumstances.
Any questions or doubts, contact us at email@example.com
KEEP ORIGINAL LINK
DO NOT UPLOAD TO OTHER WEBSITES
Original beibehalten Link
Nicht zu anderen Websites hochladen
Zachowaj oryginalny link!
Zakaz uploadu na inne serwery!
Tartsa meg az eredeti lin