FS17 ModContest - BallyMoon Castle, Co.Carlow, Ireland, 2017

Seen 27172 times - Dave101, Dzi4d3k, Hurler123, lancyboi and 6 Guests are currently viewing this thread

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
robbie
MVP
Joined August 2011
We all get one chance in life, make it important
View my profile

« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2017, 12:34:59 am »

Nearly made me cry that did?

With my hatred OCD and wanting to make sure every mm is correct? I am sorry this may take a little longer? but you's can all blame me for that I am tough to take it, Honest? Thanks for the kind words blobby and Yeah you are and we are working massively hard behind the curtains to get this map looking as real and playable as possible? and NO bernieSCS not the curtains on the cow sheds? which I am sure you said you can animate no worries, so when ready I will give you a shout. That said I hope all you's have enjoyed the updates so far and wait until we get the sheep area and the rest of the map also sorted with further updated as this will look good for sure?

ts115man
Joined December 2013
View my profile

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:56 pm »

Hi,
    I am from this area and I'm familiar with the layout of smyths farmyard. I have an edited picture taken from google images showing the layout. Hope this is of some use, Smiley
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:27:27 pm by ts115man » Logged
robbie
MVP
Joined August 2011
View my profile

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2017, 03:29:30 pm »

Hi,
    I am from this area and I'm familiar with the layout of smyths farmyard. I have an edited picture taken from google images showing the layout. Hope this is of some use, SmileyQuoted Image - Click to view

Thanks but your link to the picture seems to be broken, but do appreciate any pictures that anyone can get a hold of, we do have Google maps for reference but very limited to the actual buildings inside? but again appreciate all your efforts and support

Can see it now thank you
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:31:19 pm by robbie » Logged

BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013
View my profile

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2017, 04:00:56 pm »

Hello Everyone

This is just a small update on ingame pics for BallyMoon Castle and we hope you like the pictures   Grin

Thanks Everyone for the great support and kind Comments it's what drives us to do this...

Greetz    Grin

Follow us on: Twitter | Youtube | Patrion | Steam
scania_r730
Joined January 2016
View my profile

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2017, 04:30:49 pm »

very nice ,is their anyone on the team that does videos ? as videos give of the best view of a map Smiley ,looking great guys
AMG Gaming
500+
Joined August 2016
I wish I could help...
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »

Seeing this map makes me want to visit Ireland...
Amazing details!!!  Shocked
robbie
MVP
Joined August 2011
View my profile

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2017, 10:24:19 pm »

Thank you for comments and also the details we are adding is as close to the vision we are looking at on Google Maps? that said BernieSCS is sure making me smile with all his awesome models that are sure bringing so much life to this map and realism, when looking at these new pictures updated by BlobbyFarmer and look at the textures of the Castle?> it's then you really question yourself is that a real picture of game? Personally I have not tried the map in game as yet? I have opened it in the game but not actually looked around to see what looks like what? I have just merely opened up to make sure things look like they should, basically like mappers do just to make sure their work "WORKS" so to speak? but again looking at these pictures I am also getting excited into the progression of this map also, again I can't say this enough? we are self employed and only have limited times, BernieSCS is also in Germany and also a Manager so we all have very strict a RL dealings to sort first, but we are trying to get this map done with limited time we have, thank you everyone for following and making the comments also that makes us smile but there is like mentioned a good few things in this map that has never been in maps before, BernieSCS models are sure going to be used in many more maps when you guys get this map, but also a few secret things we are leaving until the end.

Again a massive Thanks from and on behalf of Mappers Paradise

and also a massive thanks for the help with over head detailed view of Smyths farm really appreciated

GavinCleere7894
Joined July 2015
View my profile

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2017, 07:10:49 pm »

finished?
Mad4Muck
Veteran
Joined November 2013
Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

View my profile

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2017, 08:24:55 pm »

finished?

I don't think so lad......lol

robbie
MVP
Joined August 2011
View my profile

« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2017, 11:52:27 pm »

Yeah not Finished yet as this is a big project "Medium map", but due to Real life we as a team are struggling to get the time needed to make the map come to life a little more, so please bare with us as we all are at least doing something for the map just not all at the same time on the map. Than said we have the traffic splines in place and they sure look well driving around the roundabouts and also down the Castle road at speed? so watch out for the traffic and make sure when released you have enough give way!. Also BernieSCS is working hard on the models and even though the map is full of awesome models made by BernieSCS he is still making more to make this map unique for sure.

I am also wanting to add something to the map and this will be for the maps release, but will become a downloadable pack once the map is out and ready for downloading. That being a new dirt track I have made to suit the look of this style of map, That said I am sure these will fit a lot of maps and hope they see their way into a lot more maps to become produced also, the kit is by nowhere near complete as I need to make a good few parts so you's will have enough to make them fit the maps terrain, but here is a quick look at the models and these are and do have alternative faces to give the impression of a bumpy road and not just a flat plane with a image overlay also normal's added for better looks.

Thanks again and sorry for lack of updates but we will have something to show soon? Promise

akuenzi
One certain harried accountant
MVP
Joined January 2015
United States United States

View my profile

« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2017, 12:31:20 am »

I am also wanting to add something to the map and this will be for the maps release, but will become a downloadable pack once the map is out and ready for downloading. That being a new dirt track I have made to suit the look of this style of map, That said I am sure these will fit a lot of maps and hope they see their way into a lot more maps to become produced also, the kit is by nowhere near complete as I need to make a good few parts so you's will have enough to make them fit the maps terrain, but here is a quick look at the models and these are and do have alternative faces to give the impression of a bumpy road and not just a flat plane with a image overlay also normal's added for better looks.
robbie, these look terrific!  You're making me itch more and more to learn Blender, if I could just find the time.  Even dirt roads are so much better to look at than a bunch of script code... maybe?  Thanks for giving us a sneak peek in conjunction with this much 'ballyhooed' map (just had to slip that word in here somewhere -- it seems to fit Grin)!

Yeah not Finished yet as this is a big project "Medium map", but due to Real life we as a team are struggling to get the time needed to make the map come to life a little more, so please bare with us as we all are at least doing something for the map just not all at the same time on the map.
Take your time, robbie.  Watching you guys work together and pool your creative talents is fun to watch, and inspiring. Wink

BlobbyFarmer
The Project Guy
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013
View my profile

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2017, 05:16:23 pm »

Thanks for giving us a sneak peek in conjunction with this much 'ballyhooed' map (just had to slip that word in here somewhere -- it seems to fit Grin)!

Ballyhooed or you could even say Ballymooed   Cheesy

The pictures are not loading for me but i hope they look good... silly thing to say of course they look good as Robbie will not send them until he is 100%.....    

The preparation has taken a while due to this been a Dem and everything been built to match what you see in real life but we wanted to bring something new along with some new assets that can be used in future maps. Don't worry though the Map is coming along great but we are a bit shy when it comes to updating so i suppose your going to have to wait... but one thing i can say it will be well worth the wait because the effort the team is putting into this project makes me one proud fella... whats also is really cool is that we have 4 nationalities involved which is Britain - USA - Ireland & Germany..

As Robbie mentioned real work does slow things down a bit and we would love to have more hours available but thats life but we really are pushing with any free time we get into this project....  Robbie is even in the editor at the same time he is doing an Mot for a car and you have Bernie there making every available moment for the project.  Don't forget my little man here as he is sorting bits too and also setting up and taking care of some other tasks...  thanks Ben   Wink

Now the team is live together we can progress a little faster as we can speak and work at the same time so it's all starting to come together.....  

This Map is going to make a great Christmas Gift for you lot.......

Greetz

Grin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:22:05 pm by BlobbyFarmer » Logged

Follow us on: Twitter | Youtube | Patrion | Steam
King_Cobra
Joined April 2017
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2017, 01:08:19 pm »

Hope this project is still on the go cos looks great so far but really will it be Christmas before we get hold of it and will it be console cos really want this in xbox..
Benw11
Forum Team
Joined July 2013
United States United States

View my profile

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2017, 03:29:41 pm »

Hope this project is still on the go cos looks great so far but really will it be Christmas before we get hold of it and will it be console cos really want this in xbox..

Yes this project is so going! , we are releasing it for consoles Smiley, And Blobby was kidding about Christmas  Grin

Follow Mappers Paradise on: Twitter | Youtube | Patreon | Steam
BernieSCS
Area Moderator
Joined January 2013
Germany Germany

View my profile

« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2017, 05:29:25 pm »

Hi together,

Sorry we have had some Brexit issues but of course its going on  Grin
Have a look. Hope you like it ;-)
Cheers and Regs Bernie

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12