Seen 1626 times - 0 Members and 1 Guest are currently viewing this thread

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« on: March 08, 2017, 05:56:06 pm »

This is an automatically generated support topic for the mod 'FS17 Blickling' - Click here to view

If you need help using this mod, please reply to this topic.

Hi, welcome to Blickling.
Someone just pointed out that there are missing textures at one of the bulidings at the Gamekeepers, sorry about that.
I will fix it when later incase there is some others.
Meanwhile enjoy the map.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:02:19 pm by OldBor » Logged
Stoatie
Regular
Joined October 2013
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 12:22:08 am »

Hey Oldbor loved Blickling in 15, glad to see it's back for 17. A couple of issues to report that I've noticed, invisible collisions in the woods around the blickling hall/ hall garden area. Floating lamp post by the Hall garden sell point and if you use the map to teleport to the Yare Valley refinery it drops you inside the building.
OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:14:04 am »

Hey Oldbor loved Blickling in 15, glad to see it's back for 17. A couple of issues to report that I've noticed, invisible collisions in the woods around the blickling hall/ hall garden area. Floating lamp post by the Hall garden sell point and if you use the map to teleport to the Yare Valley refinery it drops you inside the building.

Thanks for that I will fix these issues in the future update.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:06:33 am by OldBor » Logged
Stoatie
Regular
Joined October 2013
United Kingdom United Kingdom

View my profile

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 12:32:11 pm »

I had a quick look in GE for the collision around Blickling hall and it looks like it's the hall itself, well the plane that it's sitting on at least.
OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 06:18:27 pm »

I had a quick look in GE for the collision around Blickling hall and it looks like it's the hall itself, well the plane that it's sitting on at least.

Hi, the collision you mention is indeed the hall.
This is because I had to make it large as it made a line across the top, which could only be seen at night.
I have now taken the collision out, this will be in the future update.
leg_iron
Regular
Joined September 2009
View my profile

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 09:46:57 am »

I downloaded the map and the required chopped straw mod and placed the map & mod into my FS17 mods folder.  When i tried to use the map it just wouldn't load,  I tried several times but it just refused to load.
Willbobber
Test Team
Joined February 2016
Knowledge is the spice of life.
View my profile

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 10:18:20 am »

Leg_iron have you looked in the log to see what errors it shows for why it won't load?

Don't follow me I'm lost.
ryansharp8
Veteran
Joined May 2011
View my profile

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 06:11:43 pm »

Where abouts is the bale sell trigger? The one at Gunton Hall isn't working for me. Cheers, Ryan

19, North Hertfordshire
OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 11:54:24 am »

Where abouts is the bale sell trigger? The one at Gunton Hall isn't working for me. Cheers, Ryan

Hi Ryan, sorry I did not put a bale sell point in.
This will be added in a updated version very soon.
I also apologise for not answering earlier, this was because I have been away until this morning.
arkydave
Regular
Joined January 2013
View my profile

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 03:07:23 pm »

Very much enjoying the map, but I collided with an invisible mountain while trying to mow field 24. Related to the problems reported above? I don't know, so thought I'd better bring it up.
OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 04:08:09 pm »

Very much enjoying the map, but I collided with an invisible mountain while trying to mow field 24. Related to the problems reported above? I don't know, so thought I'd better bring it up.

Hi arkydave, thanks for that.
This could well be one of the treescapes if it is around the edges of field 24.
I have just had a look and moved them back a bit.
This will be fixed in the update that I am working on, and will be released very soon.
Rondo
2000+
Joined August 2010
I'am Scorpio!
View my profile

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 04:19:54 pm »

Is there not a bale, hay and straw sellpoint at the horse farm? i see there a stack of hay or straw bales?Huh?, and while i'm here, i love the map even sins it came out in 15 but a lit frustrating is that i can't get to the water tower near the garden centre and also that you have to cross fields to get in to other fields;( ( i still did not see any "ghost" in the mansion ) Wink

OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 04:34:15 pm »

Is there not a bale, hay and straw sellpoint at the horse farm? i see there a stack of hay or straw bales?Huh?, and while i'm here, i love the map even sins it came out in 15 but a lit frustrating is that i can't get to the water tower near the garden centre and also that you have to cross fields to get in to other fields;( ( i still did not see any "ghost" in the mansion ) Wink

Hi Rondo, I have already explained that there is no bale sell points, but there will be in the update.
I do not understand why you can not get to the water tower.
The water points can be seen on the pda map, they are little icons with an arrow facing down like the sell points but the background is black.
There are some fields that can be accessed through a field and some not.
That's the Norfolk way.  Wink
Rondo
2000+
Joined August 2010
I'am Scorpio!
View my profile

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 04:38:31 pm »

for the water tower? i ment there is no path to it. or you have to drive threw the crops again;(?

OldBor
Veteran
Joined March 2013
View my profile

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 04:47:18 pm »

for the water tower? i ment there is no path to it. or you have to drive threw the crops again;(?

Rondo, check out the other water points, there is even one in the main farmyard, its a stand pipe by the water bowser.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Back Top of page